Email Us | The Weather Report: News | Community | S.F. Poet's One Page Guide
Welcome to Creative Ideas Consulting! "Creativity at your service"
Creative Ideas Consulting provides new perspectives, illuminates solutions and inspires new lines of thought. We are as fast as the internet, and as convenient as Email. Let us show you how valuable ideas can be delivered worldwide in the blink of an eye - imagine ... all you can imagine!
Please note, we are interested in projects for meritorious purposes. Non-profits, community organizations and charities are all provided services for free - the normal costs, per project or per hour for our consultancy, being prohibitively expensive otherwise.
The bottom line:
Please look over the articles found at "Proof of Concept" where you may see cases from our research phase. These postings are meant to exemplify our range- then "make us an offer we can't refuse." We have done trades, bartering and other and exchanged favors. Also, look over our Mission Statement to understand our unique motivation and circumstances.
Or view our Co-Ventures to see some of the cooperative ventures we are working on.
Want more news with your news?
The public record is surprisingly complete regarding current affairs, not that the news stories are detailed but this is a review of what is found in the corporate mainstream press, The Weather Report is updated as I find stories and post the links to them. If that whets your appetite you can visit Creative Ideas for Political Solutions and Evolutions if you want to see a party platform that might be for you.
Christmas year round?
Here's my own Christmas carol "When there's Christmas in the Air" - season's best from all of us at Creative Ideas!
What's in our name?
Curious about the neological lexicology of our logo? Please visit: Logo Linguistics. Or, if you've the time, visit some Creative Ideas Links a collection handy for those beginning to build their own sites, as well as one that I credit with assisting me in my research into the nature of creativity.
We also have an excellent set of Creativity Links where you can find some of our competitors, get up to date information on the current research into creativity, or learn a something about yourself.
Creativity is a gift I enjoy. I simply cannot use all the ideas that come to mind. As I would like to see some of these ideas tried in the world so I began Creative Ideas.
My purpose: to explore how I and the other consultants I work with can share our talent for creating ideas with individuals, companies, corporations, and nonprofit charitable organizations through this web site.
back to the top
National and international organizations of creativity and related fields.
- American CreativityAssociation- Information about the American Creativity Association,newsletter, ACA leadership, membership information, etc.
- Creative Education Foundation (CEF)- a nonprofit organization dedicated to nurturing creativity, innovation and problem solving in individuals in all walks of life especially those in business,industry,education, government and the arts.
- Danish Institute for Creativity (DIC)- an association, working for development of creativity in public and private Danish organizations.
- European Association for Creativity and Innovation (EACI)- dedicated to contribute a better understanding, practice and acceptance of creativity and innovation management in Europe.
- International Association of Facilitators- to promote, support and advance the art and practice of ethical facilitation.
- National Center for Creativity, Inc.- An organization dedicated to the advancement of creative thinking.
top of the table
Here are links to other organizations that also provide consulting services. Creative Ideas is unable to endorse any of the organizations listed.
Our newest entry: The way an individual is neurologically equipped to receive information and to relate to his environment not only influences his behavior but also his perception of the world. It is for this very reason that TPsyMetric Solutions was created by Dr. Greg A. Grove, , Educational Consultant and Psychometrist. With more than 28 years of educational experience as teacher,administrator, and college professor, Dr. Grove is available to discuss your educational needs.
- The Thinking Coach The Thinking coach uses cutting edge creative and strategic thinking ideas. We train and coach clients to make decisions under pressure in a progressive, clear and systematic way while helping them to maximize their human capital resources.
- Advanced Practical Thinking Training, Inc.- dedicated to advancing worldwide the use of Dr. Edward de Bono's thinking methods.
- Basadur Simplex: Center for Research in Applied Creativity- dedicated to get applied creative thinking technology implemented in organizations.
- Blair Miller and Associates- trainers,presenters and facilitators specializes in problem solving, creativity and personal effectiveness.
- Business Solutions- The positively- A results oriented training and consulting organization that uses tools such as Creative Problem Solving to develop positive solutions to challenges and opportunities helping individuals and organizations realize their goals.
- Center for Creative Leadership- an international,nonprofit educational institution committed to enhancing the understanding and development of leadership in an increasingly complex and demanding world.
- Center for Creative Learning, Inc.-offering publications, training, evaluation and consulting services, research on creativity, Creative Problem Solving, and talent development.
- Center for Research in Applied Creativity/Centre de Recherches en Creativit'e Appliqué's- offering Creative Problem Solving facilitation and training, and ways to assess the creative environment and personal creative preferences.
- Center for Research on Creativity and Innovation (University of Colorado at Colorado Springs)- conducts research on ways to improve creativity of individuals and teams in organizations.
- Computer Aided Creativity- specializes in the development and global marketing of computer software to enhance stimulate,and train human creativity.
- Creative Aerobics-uses advanced ideation and mindset breaking techniques to develop powerful consumer insights, innovative communication ideas, and effective marketing strategies.
- Creative Links- dedicated to fostering creative talents and skills, so that people can make positive changes in their work environments and their communities.
- Creative Problem Solving Group-Buffalo (CPS-B)- committed to helping people in organizations understand and use their creative talents.
- Creative Thinking Association- co-founded by Mike Vance and Diane Deacon to encourage creative thought,stimulate creative action, and teach "out of the box thinking".
- CREATIVITY- Enchanted Mind- dedicated to combine humor, inspiration and special techniques to enhance creativity. Create flexibility in your brain and mind by expanding yourself daily with these simple exercises.
- Creativity Quotient- a consultant and trainer in creative thinking and problem solving.
- Directed Creativity- dedicated to the idea that creative thinking is a natural ability that everyone possesses, but few know how to use effectively; focuses on the serious use of creativity in business.
- Double Dominance, Inc.- Creative problem solving workshops, led by Steve Grossman, help businesses apply their own innovative potential for solving high-value business problems.
- Facilitation Plus Consulting- a consulting firm specializing in applying creative problem-solving techniques, most notably the Synectics® methodology, to the needs, challenges and opportunities of nonprofit organizations (including educational institutions), government agencies, and small businesses.
- Hermann International: The Ned Hermann Group- learn more about how your brain and mind function, and how you interact with other people and situations, why you are successful or satisfied at work and how to become more effective.
- Idea Connections- innovation management and communications consultants focusing on helping organizations grow their top line revenue, bottom line profit, and employee commitment and morale.
- Innovation Systems Group- a consulting and training organization dedicated to helping the people in your organization apply their creativity to create extraordinary results.
- Kirton Adaptation Innovation Web Site- dedicated to improving problem solving for groups, management teams, organizations and individuals through hAdaption-Innovation (A-I) Theory and the accompanying psychometric instrument, Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory (KAI).
- Leadership 2000, Inc.- provides facilitation and technology that helps people make collaborative, creative and positive change on an ongoing basis rather than by simply reacting to change.
- New & Improved - a training and consulting firm that works with people to help them create New and Improved Stuff(people, products, processes).
- Michael Michalko/Creative Thinking creative- thinking workshops, seminars, and think-tank sessions for clients around the world.
- Richard's Saunders International Eureka! Ranch- dedicated to helping people inspire and communicate wicked good ideas that sell.
- Robert Allen Black- programs offer participants immediately usable workplace and personal techniques that will increase their creativeness and leadership abilities straight-away, improving both their organization's top and bottom lines, while improving morale, loyalty and commitment.
- Roger von Oech an internationally recognized leader in stimulating creativity and innovation.
- Scientific Method- Increase Your Earnings through Learning The Complete Method of Creative Problem-Solving-Making
- Synectics(R)- a world leader in the management of innovation and change.
- Technical Innovation Center- one of the premier companies providing TRIZ training, consulting and publishing services.
- United Innovations-provides organizational planning, process consultation, problem solving, and human resource development through training.
top of the table
- Alden B. Dow Creativity Center (Northwood University)- to encourage creativity in individuals and to preserve the works and philosophy of Alden Dow.
- Center for Creative Studies (Gwynedd-Mercy College)- provides cross-disciplinaryprograms and services for the development of thinking skills, especially the skills of creativity and creative leadership.
- Delft School of Technology (The Netherlands)- Delft Creativity and Innovation
- Future Problem Solving Program- teach students creative problem solving processes through competitive and non-competitive instructional programs so they learn to work with others in designing positive futures.
- Future Problem Solving of Virginia- follow the progress of the Virginia Future Problem Solving teams.
- Innovations in American Government (Taubman Center for State and Local Government, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University)- strives to identify and celebrate outstanding examples of creative problem-solving in the public sector.
- Leo V. Ryan Center for Creativity and Innovation (DePaul University)- helps organizations enhance performance through creative discovery and innovative problem-solving.
- Mind Module (College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences, University of Illinois atUrbana-Chapaign)- part of Discovery System Online, this module is designed to develop thinking skills.
- New Hampshire Odyssey of the Mind (NHOM)- information about the New Hampshire Odyssey of the Mind program.
- Odyssey of the Mind- a world-wide program that promotes creative team-based problem solving for kids from kindergarten through college.
- South Dakota Odyssey of the Mind (OM)- follow events in South Dakota's Odyssey of the Mind program.
- Universidade de Santiago de Compostela- International masters program in comprehensive applied creativity.
- Critical and Creative Thinking (CCT) at the University of Massachusetts Boston- CCT's programs of study and other activities are directed towards "developing reflective practice and changing our schools, workplaces, and lives."
- Phi Delta Kappa- Buffalo State Chapter 165 Phi Delta Kappais a professional fraternity in education,the chief purpose of which shall be to promote free public education as essential to the development and maintenance of a democracy through the continuing interpretation of the ideals of research, service, and leadership and the translation of these ideals into a program of action appropriate to the needs of public education.
- The Torrance Center for Creative Studies The Torrance Center for Creative Studies is a research and instructional center concerned with the identification and development of creative potential, and with gifted and future studies.
top of the table
Pragmatic creativity to us means invention. Here are several sites with information for or about inventions.
- International Federation of Inventors Association- dedicated to improve the status of inventors at national and international levels, and to promote cooperation between inventor associations.
- PYTHAGORAS B/C. The PYTHAGORAS B/C is an experimental measure of verbal and nonverbal creativity created by Dr. Grove.
- Inventure Place: National Inventors Hall of Fame- dedicated to the creative process, its a museum and more, its a laboratory where you can explore your curiosity and creativity.
- National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance- nurturing a new generation of innovators by promoting curricula designed to teach creativity, invention and entrepreneurship.
- National Inventive Thinking Association (NITA)- a nonprofit organization of educators, business leaders and government representatives who believe that creative and inventive thinking can provide limitless opportunities for the nation and its well-being.
- New Hampshire Inventors Assistance Program- designed to encourage and assist inventors in making informed innovation decisions.
- Ronald J. Riley's Kid's Inventor Resources- Ronald J. Riley's Kid's Inventor Resources
- Surfing the Net with Kids- "the best invention web sites for kids, teens, teachers, and parents."
top of the table
These are some other creativity related sites.
- Center for Applications of Psychological Type (CAPT)- a nonprofit organization concerned with the constructive use of differences.
- CREATE-L- Creativity and Creative Problem Solving listserver e-mail discussion group
- Creativity Based Information Resources(CBIR)- the largest searchable literature database of creativity literature.
- Creativity Web- Resources for Creativity and Innovation
- Creative Center of the Universe- A global collaboration of creative people from all walks of life developing ground-breaking ideas and winning strategies for fun and profit.
- Edward de Bono's Authorized Website- relates to most of Dr. de Bono's work in the teaching of 'thinking tools', lateral thinking and the communications framework- Six Thinking Hats.
- HUMOR Project- the first organization in the world to focus full-time on the positive power of humor.
- Imagination Engines- artificial intelligence patent that called the "Creativity Machine Paradigm."
- Improving Your Creative Thinking Skills
- The Innovation Journal- an independent Internet-based journal devoted to sharing ideas and discussion of public sector innovation; includes both peer reviewed and non-peer reviewed material.
- Innovation Tools- designed to help busy executives to be more innovative in their businesses. Learn more about the tools, strategies and techniques you can use to be more creative in your business
- The Keirsey Temperament Sorter and Keirsey Temperament Theory - The Web Site for the Keirsey Temperament Sorter and Keirsey Temperament Theory
- Innovation Network- a dynamic group of people dedicated to improving their organizations through the powerful use of innovation, creativity and collaboration skills.
- Oregon Innovation Center (OiC)- a not-for-profit corporation funded by area businesses, public sources, and entrepreneurs to help technology-based startups succeed.
- Powerhouse Design Skills: Creative Thinking- a complete course in creative thinking and design for publishing.
- TRIZ- a methodology for creative engineering design.
- Vantage Quest: Enhance creativity, relaxation, meditation, and self-healing- launches altered consciousness states that enhance the creative process, relaxation,meditation, stress reduction, and healing without eye strain, or expensive mind machines.
- World Wide Brain Club- open to anyone with a brain who wants to learn how to use it!
- InventNET - An international inventors organization helping inventors with their new ideas & new inventions.
- Enchanted Mind - Combining humor, inspiration and special techniques to enhance creativity.
- Brainstorming - For all your brainstorming needs including free training.
- Invention City - Resources for developing, protecting and marketing inventions and new ideas.
- Inventors' Net - The invention one-stop shop. Resources for the serious inventor.
- Creativity for Life - A guide to living your life creatively, every day.
- Creativity Web - Resources for creativity and innovation.
- The Creative Pages - Tips, suggestions and software to help you have more and better ideas.
- Advantage Innovations - Inventions, top science & technology and more revolutionary sites.
- Akademos' Garden - Network supporting creativity in work, education & community projects.
- Innovation Tools - A collection of tools, ideas and creativity resources for busy executives.
- Avant-Gardening: Creative Organic Gardening - "You Can Grow" using sustainable organic gardening as a medium for creative expression and spiritual growth.
- Adventures in Creativity Inc. - Develop the innovative potential of individuals & organizations.
- Tera's Wish - Creativity for everyone.
- The Other Side of Creativity - Exploring and encouraging creativity.
- Quantum Creativity Seminars - Seminars on innovative solutions and creative collaboration.
- How Much Joy Can You Stand? - For people who have a dream they need a little help with.
- Creativity Workshop - Creative writing, drawing, storytelling and personal memoir.
- Creative Ideas - A free resource for exploring creativity & innovation within business and society.
- Axon Idea Processor - A versatile tool for generating and organizing your ideas.
- Mind Manager Info centre - A visualization and organizational tool that increases your creativity.
- Creativity Portal - Explore your creativity through arts, crafts, music, and writing, and creativity.
- Innovation Tools - Providing creative people with resources on innovation, creativity and brainstorming.
Top of the table